JOB ID: CPBD20200901C
Job Title: Business Development Contributor
About CorePeelers Workforce Concept:
Since, CorePeelers is an company which offers services related to wellness of human mind, body and core, we do not see our workforce as employees. We do not have a Hierarchy based workforce and restrict ourselves to label people with designations. We assess and classify our people on the basis of their energy form and their inherent skills. We encourage ourselves to have people associated with us who can take ownership and are of high ethical standards. CorePeelers believes that, we all come together for a reason and everyone contributes to play his or her role to larger vision or goal hence, all our people are called contributors.
Job Type: Contractual and Commission Base
Job Location: Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Workplace Location: Online / Work from Home
Last Date to Submit Application: 25th September, 2020
In the current scenario where people are losing their jobs, CorePeelers provides an opportunity to people who have the right approach and zeal to contribute, make money for themselves. Technology enabled Wellness is the need of the hour. As all individuals and organisations are gearing up focus on Wellness, applicants will be required to take our Wellness offerings to the potential clients - individuals and organisations. Some of the Key requirements for this job are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Fluent English and Great Communication Skills
- Business Development
- Work Experience 8-12 years
- Cross Industry Experience
- Strategic Thinking
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Collaborate with internal team members to bring desired results
This is a Contractual and Commission based position hence there are no fixed remuneration but, a candidate is expected to earn 50,000 – 300000 INR per month and even more based on their market connect and potential.